quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

The XX - Raf Simons S/S 2012

Raf Simons, S/S 2012

The xx - Islands (Nosaj Thing Remix)

O minimalismo de Raf Simons sempre me encanta, e com essa coleção de Primavera/Verão 2012 não foi diferente. As camisetas amplas e as regatas de diversas cores e estampas me despertaram desejo, e essa com o X é a minha favorita! Me lembrou a capa do álbum do The XX, então não pude deixar de associar...
The minimalism of Raf Simons always takes my breath away and this new Spring/Summer 2012 collection wasn't different. The large t-shirts and tank-tops from different colors and prints arouses me and this one with the X is my favorite! Reminds me of The XX album cover, so I couldn't help associating them...


Um comentário:

  1. What an amazing, gorgeous post! I am completely in love with this collection! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir